Shipping & Delivery
All orders received through our website are packed with care and attention in the John Green studio. Although our studio is an extremely dynamic environment, each morning we aim to process any orders received the previous day. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email/text notification containing the details of your order and the planned delivery date. Our working days are Mon-Fri, excluding bank holidays.
UK Delivery (Next Day) — FREE
EU Delivery | Zone 1 (2-3 days) — £15
EU Delivery | Zone 2 (3-5 days) — £20
EU Delivery | Zone 3 (5+ days) — £25
USA & Canada (3-5 days) — Small £20 | Large £90
Rest of the World* (5+ days) — £150
*Shipping prices outside of the EU vary. In most cases we can offer a more competitive price, Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All UK & EU orders are dispatched with DPD Local.
- You will receive a text when your order has been dispatched confirming the day of delivery
- You can choose some different delivery options and reply to this message if you’re not going to be in. These options are: leave with a neighbour, leave in a safe place, or deliver on a different day.
- You’ll receive a text and email confirming your estimated delivery time on the day of delivery
- DPD Local deliver between 7:30 am – 6pm and all deliveries must be signed for, unless you have specified a safe place via text message.
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, a calling card will be left to instruct you on what to do next.
- If you choose to have your delivery to a DPD Pick-Up Shop, you must collect it within 10 days or it will be returned to us. If you choose this delivery option, you must bring photo ID and collect the item, as it cannot be redelivered.
- If you don’t receive your order when you expect it, please contact customer services.
Will I have to pay additional import duty, tax or charges?
Please make sure that you are aware of your country's import tax and or duty charges before you order from us. Flatspot.com is not liable for any additional import tax and or duty charges issued by your country's national import office to you. Such charges are issued by the country's national import office to the recipient and are not controlled by Flatspot.com in any way. Import duty and taxes vary from country to country and they also depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information.
Possible dispatch delays
* If your order is out of stock we will contact you by phone or email to notify you.
* If there are some things that we need to verify on your payment details, we will contact you by phone or email to to verify.
* Please note we cannot ship to BFPO, APO or PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
* For International orders, if your order is held up in customs this may increase the delivery time.
* We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.